#2 of 52

>> Monday, October 27, 2008


#2 of 52, originally uploaded by lissykeeper.

So, I really wanted to have a picture of me lifting weights or doing push ups or something. My whole plan for this week was to get moving. But I'm nothing if not honest. I haven't even remotely began my weight loss project. In all fairness to me, this last week was all about surviving.

It all began on Tuesday when I ran over my dog. Alissa and I cried all the way to school. Turns out, she was just fine, but we didn't know that at the time. Gary took her to the vet and told them, "This is my wife's dog. Save it. I don't care what it cost." She had some bruised ribs and was really sore, but no broken bones or internal bleeding.

And of course, we had parent teacher conferences this week. UGHHH!

I wanted to slap a fellow teacher.

My horse pulled a good one on me at the barrel racing.

And to top everything off, my husband forgot I was trying to lose weight and bought a bunch of high fat snack foods specifically for my lunches.

Needless to say, I didn't even bother to weigh myself. Maybe next week...

3 comments:

Lori Putman October 28, 2008 at 4:36 AM  

Hooray for you Leona...You are an inspiration and what a wonderful way to "face your fears"!

sammiejo October 28, 2008 at 10:16 AM  

It's okay, Leona! You can do it! This is a new week. Believe in yourself... I do! If I can do anything to help, let me know!

Anonymous November 2, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Good luck - I am going to attempt the same - continue taking photos and walking - I just started a blog as well.

Beginning Weight


215
I can't believe I'm sharing this!




Current Weight


220


I can't believe my first change on this was adding! Ugghhh!

Goal Weight


140

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP