#3 of 52

>> Monday, November 3, 2008


#3 of 52, originally uploaded by lissykeeper.

Like the outfit? LOL! Last week was red ribbon week. We had themes everyday, and a few of my fellow teachers and I tried to participate so that the kids would too. Friday, being Halloween, was costume day. This is what I wore. Very fitting for a warrior.

This wasn't my original plan, but I decided to do this at the last minute. It didn't work out so well, but I'm just going to consider it a learning experince. This wasn't even the pose I really intended to use; it was just a crazy pose I did when I was checking my lighting. But since this is about how I have felt lately (crazy) I decided to keep it.

As far as the weight loss goes: Don't Ask! I did walk a couple times this week, but I ate like a hog. I have lost 2 lbs. I'm sure that is water! Don't give up on me yet folks. I will get it together. I just know I will!

3 comments:

sammiejo November 4, 2008 at 5:24 AM  

I can't see the picture, but I'm sure that it's cute! Don't give up, Leona! I know you can do it!

Lori Putman November 4, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

I love that photo! Don't put yourself down for not walking...you're feet will get going when they are ready!

Leona Martin November 4, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

Thanks Lori for your support! And your right, I will get moving eventually.

Sam, I'm not sure why you can't see it. I will ask megan if she can. I may have to repost again. And thanks for the love!! Come see me soon!!

Beginning Weight


215
I can't believe I'm sharing this!




Current Weight


220


I can't believe my first change on this was adding! Ugghhh!

Goal Weight


140

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP