#1 of 52

>> Monday, October 20, 2008


#1 of 52, originally uploaded by lissykeeper.

Okay, so here it goes. This is my very first self portrait of my 52 weekly portraits. I obviously didn't bother getting all dressed up for the occassion. LOL! If you look closely, you can see the scales are very dusty and haven't been used in quite sometime. Hence the birth of this blog.

This is what I typically look like for work. And yes, I wear tennis shoes to work. I'm a fat woman that stands on her feet all day trying to educate our future.

I wish, after the fact, that I had set the scales to show my current weight. But the cheap things probably wouldn't work after that.

I didn't bother trying to set up great lighting. I wanted to get this first one under my belt before I changed my mind. See ya next week!

5 comments:

lena October 20, 2008 at 11:28 PM  

I believe in you!!I LOVE YOU!!

Wulf October 21, 2008 at 12:57 AM  

You could always rotate the dial in post-processing but I don't think you need to - you are still showing your starting point and one of the tools that will help you monitor progress towards your goal.

Wulf

Seany October 21, 2008 at 4:30 AM  

Wow-you are a brave woman to share this-I hope you reach your goal!

sammiejo October 21, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

You go girl! I'm so proud of you. I will be your biggest cheerleader! I believe in you!

*laurie October 21, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

How impressive!! Best of luck and many prayers are coming your (and your family's) way. Here we go, girl! An entire year of self-portraits? We can do it!

Beginning Weight


215
I can't believe I'm sharing this!




Current Weight


220


I can't believe my first change on this was adding! Ugghhh!

Goal Weight


140

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP